Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Leaving My Old Teachers

Next week I am going to start a new class at school. I like that I will be with new kids, but I am going to miss my teachers so much! I love my teachers. They're so nice to me, and they always pick me up when I wrap my arms around their legs and pull on their shirts and say "Yaaaaaaaaang!" I don't know if my new teachers will be like that. My old teachers, well, they really GET me. They know what I want, and how to tell me things so I understand. I hope the new teachers are like that.

I am the oldest kid in my class because my best friends were older than me and they already moved up. So now it is just me and the boys. The boys are so little, they never hug me back even though I give them lots of hugs! Mommy says that the new class has bigger kids so that will be better.

Thursday and Friday, mommy said she will go sit in my new classroom with me for a little while, so I can get used to it. She said that the toys are a lot better and the kids like hugs so I think it will be fun. But it won't be fun when mommy leaves!

I hope everything will be OK. Hey! Look! The neighbor's dog is in my yard! COME HERE DOG!!!

thump-thump-thump-thump