Sunday, September 16, 2007

So Busy!

I had so much stuff to do yesterday, since I'm finally going to be in town for awhile. You see, I have been traveling for 5 weeks! I went so many places with mommy, and I thought we were through with traveling but then mommy left and daddy took me to New Bird, where I spent some time with Granny and Grampa and their kitty. It was so much fun!

When mommy came home, she gave me lots of hugs and kisses, and she told me that it was time to start walking by myself. So I did.

Now, I have so much to do! I need to rearrange the bookshelves, sort the laundry, empty the toybox, and catch all the birds in the yard. Yesterday mommy was all hugs and kisses and she was so clingy, I had to do something to keep her occupied. So we put on one of those Baby Einstein videos and luckily, she was mesmerized. It freed me up to do some of my work. I feel bad just plopping mommy in front of the TV like that, but as long as I don't leave her there all day, it's OK, right?

I'm not sure why she's so crazy about it, but I guess it's all the pretty colors and music. I find it amusing, but mostly I think the TV is kind of boring.

Today I have to get ready for friends to come over. Mommy keeps hiding all of my toys, and I need to take them all out because I want to share them.

In other news, I finally have my passport! Yay! I can go visit France, where my friends Isabelle and Le Chef live. They're so nice and I bet they'll show me where to get delicious crepes!! Gotta run!


*Thump Thump Thump Thump